Sunday 24 October 2010

Journey Through A Burning Brain Part III-211010

Howdy folks, Here is last Thursdays playlist:

Ian's set:
Funki Porcini - Belisha Beacon
Alif Tree - Rain River
The Cinematic Orchestra - Theme De Yoyo
Rocketnumbernine - Matthew and Toby - part 2 (radio edit)
Brasstronauts - Slow knots
The Killamanjaro Darkjazz - Lobby

DJ Jimbob's set
Yeasayer - Ambling Alp (for Tara)
Ariel Pink's Haunted Grafitti - Round and Round
The Gregory Brothers - Auto-Tune the News #13(ft Weezer)
Can - Fall of Another Year
Cocteau Twins - Persephone
Dan Deacon - Padding ghost
Deerhunter - Never stops (I think I played this)
The National -
Blood red shoes - I wish I was someone better (for Clare, Jo and Nate)
Gonjasufi - Shes Gone
Hype Williams - 03 Untitled
Neutral Milk Hotel - The King of Carrot Flowers Pt. One
Neutral Milk Hotel - The King of Carrot Flowers Pt. Two
Ratatat - Drugs
Sleigh Bells - Rill Rill
Sly and the Family Stone - Underdog
Stasis - I'd Like To Thank The Academy (for Nik, RIP)
Tame Impala - It is not meant to be
Toro y Moi - Imprint After

Hope you enjoyed, there most likely won't be a show next week as I'm lasertagging, but feel free to sent me requests, and or a personal radio show via phone or skype :D
Peace y'all
James

0 comments: