Friday 8 October 2010

Journey Through a Burning brain 071010

Hey guys thanks for listening, check out the abnds myspaces, last fm or amg pages, if anybody wants an upload of any of these songs/albums let me know. requests for next week are also welcome. The playlist from 07/10 in no particular order was:

Deftones - Back To School (Mini Maggit)
Russian Circles - Fathom
Metric - Help I'm Alive
Phoenix - Lisztomania
Sleigh Bells - Tell 'em
Autolux - Census
Autolux - The Bouncing wall
Ennio Morricone - La Bambola
The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
Cocteau Twins - Lorelei
Animal Collective - My Girls
Sleepy Sun - The Chain (Live)
Neutral Milk Hotel - In the Aeroplane Over the Sea
Beach House - Norway
Woods - The Number
Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti - Fright Night (Nevermore)
Roommate - New Steam
My Bloody Valentine - When You Sleep
Baroness - A Horse Called Golgotha
Brian Eno - Here Come The Warm Jets
The Gregory Brothers (Schmoyoho) - Auto Tune the news #10
Stasis - A Drop in the ocean (My band)

Hope you all enjoyed
Tune in next week 7-9pm GMT
URB http://people.bath.ac.uk/su9urb/
James x

1 comments:

TheIcemanCometh said...

Damn, I was hoping that was in order and you played A Thought Away From Living to finish off the set! Rad!

Also... very nice My Bloody Valentine!