Friday 15 October 2010

Journey Through A Burning Brain Part II-141010

Hey boys and girls hope everybody enjoyed last nights show. Here is the playlist in no particular order:

Spotify Playlist (UK only):
JTABB 141010
Set Guitars to Kill - And So I Watch You From Afar
Gold Gun Girls - Metric
Auto-Pilot - Yellow #5
Desire Be Desire Go - Tame Impala
Butt-House Blondies - Ariel Pink's haunted Grafiti
Everything Always Goes Wrong - A Place to Bury Strangers
Jail-House-Frog - Amon Duul II
Summertime Clothes - Animal Collective
Sugarless - Autolux
Lover Of Mine - Beach House
Jet Black Boogie - Fatso Jetson
If I Had A Heart - Fever Ray
Duet - Gonjasufi
Hanky Panky Nohow - John Cale
Take Pills - Panda Bear
Treats - Sleigh Bells
Hung Up On A Dream - The Zombies
Upstairs - Women
I Do What I Want, When I Want - Xiu Xiu
Auto-Tune the News #6 - The Gregory Brothers
O.N.E. - Yeasayer
Status Quo - Ducktails
dEUS - Put the freaks up the front
CAN - The empress and Ukraine king.

Enjoy, Requests are welcome for next week.
I can upload any albums if you ask me.
James
Peace

0 comments: